CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Korean BBQ

*The Group*
Jim, Mom, Tracey, Mason, Me & Geoff


*Playing In the Parking Lot*


*Mason & Tracey*


*My Goofy Parents*


*Geoff & Me*


*My Sister, Mom & Me*


*My Sister & I*



My mom's and Mason's birthday happen to be within 2 days of each other so this year we decided to celebrate them as a family together. Geoff & I absolutely LOVE Korean BBQ so we decided to share it with the family. They complained about the drive a little since its in LA but they ended up loving the food. It was fun to have the whole family together with such awesome food! Everyone got to try new things and a few were a surprise in taste to some of us ha ha ha. Definitely going to stick to the steak or beef. Pork was pretty much bacon that was a little thicker. The marinated steak is the best with the rice and lettuce and sauces. MMMmmmm. Can't wait to go back!

2 comments:

Todd Family said...

I didn't know that you and Geoff are dating! how fun!!

Carolyn Baggett said...

oh my gosh, i love your blog! look like life is going good for you!!! so happy to find you