CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 14, 2009

Black & White Photography

So for Fall semester I decided to try a Photography class to see how I liked it. All the pictures we took were in Black & White film and it was so fun to learn all of the basics of photography. We even got to develop our own film!!EVERYTHING was done manually and I really learned a lot that will help me with my future photography. As you can see from the photos I had a lot of fun shooting a lot of different subjects in a lot of different lighting and environments. Let me know what you think! This may be a future career =)














Matty

Kimber & Chaize's shoot before Brycen was born



Geoff & Daisy
Kaden




Daisy

1 comments:

Unknown said...

WOw These Pics Are AMAZING!!

Keep Up The Good Work, We Love IT!

-Aija